This course contains the following units of competency which are the accredited part of this course.
· CPPREP4003 – Access and interpret legislation in real estate
· CPPREP4002 – Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
· CPPREP4001 – Prepare for professional practice in real estate
· CPPREP4004 – Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
· CPPREP4005 – Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
· CPPREP4101 – Appraise property for sale or lease
· CPPREP4102 – Market property
· CPPREP4103 – Establish vendor relationships
· CPPREP4104 – Establish buyer relationships
· CPPREP4105 – Sell property
· CPPREP4201 – Appraise commercial property
· CPPREP4202 – Establish and maintain vendor and lessor relationships and networks
· CPPREP4203 – Complete commercial property sale
The accredited part of this course consists of practical assessment tasks, written questions and video roleplays.
There are no assessment tasks associated with the non-accredited part of the Real Estate Ready course.