This course contains the following units of competency which are the accredited part of this course.
· CPPREP4003 – Access and interpret legislation in real estate
· CPPREP4002 – Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
· CPPREP4001 – Prepare for professional practice in real estate
· CPPREP4004 – Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
· CPPREP4005 – Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
· CPPREP4101 – Appraise property for sale or lease
· CPPREP4102 – Market property
· CPPREP4103 – Establish vendor relationships
· CPPREP4104 – Establish buyer relationships
· CPPREP4105 – Sell property
· CPPREP4121 – Establish landlord relationships
· CPPREP4122 – Manage tenant relationships
· CPPREP4123 – Manage tenancy
· CPPREP4124 – End tenancy
· CPPREP4125 – Transact in trust accounts
· CPPREP4503 – Present at hearings in real estate
· CPPREP4504 – Deliver presentations to clients in real estate
· CPPREP4171 – Represent buyer in sales process
The accredited part of this course consists of practical assessment tasks, written questions and video roleplays.
There are no assessment tasks associated with the non-accredited part of the Real Estate Ready course.