Good Real Estate Agents can be difficult to find. It’s a competitive industry, so how do you know which qualities to present to ensure you stand out from the crowd?
NREL has chosen 8 top qualities for you to stay one step ahead of the game.
1. Communicate It’s frustrating for both buyers and sellers if you fail to communicate clearly. What seems like insignificant information to you, can be really important to your buyers and sellers, especially those new to the real estate game.
2. Be proactive Be one step ahead of your clients. If they are calling you first, you’re not providing them with enough information. Being proactive will ensure your clients stay well informed.
3. Listen Your clients should be doing most of the talking and making sure you understand their needs and requests. As an agent, your job is to ask the questions, not the other way around.
4. Be client motivated Simply, put your client first. If your client gets a good deal, so do you – and your future client referrals will continue to deliver.
5. Adapt to your client’s needs Suss out the client’s preferred method of communication and stick to it. It’ll make them feel like you’re listening, communicating and putting them first.
6. Meet your client’s time frame Adapt your client’s time frame to your selling campaign. If they are in a rush to sell, then there’s no time to waste. However, if your client is still in the decision making process, maybe suggest the best time of year to sell for their property type. Whatever delivers the best result for your client (and you too).
7. Learn your client’s motivation Is your client selling their property to upgrade? Are they selling an investment property? A client who is selling a family home rather than an investment property will have very different needs. A good agent will know the difference and adapt accordingly.
https://nrel.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/NREL.png00Nathan Pitthttps://nrel.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/NREL.pngNathan Pitt2018-06-21 09:00:402018-06-25 00:58:47The Best Qualities Of The Top Agents
Subscribe to our mailing list for news, updates and special offers: